Term and Conditions
- This website (available at URL: [https://www.thebabox.com) (Website) is provided by The Blair Academy Ltd (The Blair Academy, we, us and our).
- The Blair Academy provides a subscription service that allows our members to access on demand content (Content), and use all features and functionalities available, via the Website (Service).
- These terms were most recently updated on 15 February 2022.
- Restrictions on use of website, Content and Services
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- In line with UScreen’s terms, you acknowledge that you are at least 13 years old. If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Services. Please have them read this Agreement with you. This service is intended for adult audiences.
- You agree not to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of the Website, or to benefit commercially from the Content of the Website without our express prior written consent or without first obtaining a licence to do so from us. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website or the server on which the Website is stored or to any of the Content.
- You agree that any material you send, upload or otherwise transmit to the Website:
- is legal and does not have any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- is not confidential or subject to limitations on use or disclosure;
- is not offensive, and does not insult or intimidate any person;
- does not contain any material that contains viruses, bugs, trojans or any other malicious or harmful programs, software or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website or any computer software or hardware.
- Health and SAfety Disclaimer
- The Content is provided for general information and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in the Content constitutes professional fitness or medical advice, or any other advice on which you should rely. The Content is not tailored with any user’s specific health or fitness levels in mind. You are responsible for ensuring that you (or any other individuals you make the Content available to) use the Content responsibly and in line with you (or their) health and fitness levels. By using the Content you confirm that you have no health or fitness problems that may cause you to become injured by using the Content.
- Subscription terms
The Services are provided on a subscription basis. You may subscribe to access the Content and Services by purchasing a subscription plan made available on the Website. There is one monthly plan currently available for organisations. The monthly charge for the subscription is £150. Payment must be made in advance of you accessing the full subscription. You must use a current and valid payment method made available at the time of check-out. This may include a payment made through a third-party payment services provider. You authorise us to charge the subscription fee for the next billing cycle denoted in your chosen subscription plan to your chosen payment method, unless you cancel your subscription before your current billing cycle ends.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to the Services until the end of your then-current billing period.
- Your Account
- You must ensure that you keep your account information (including your personal data such as names and contact information) up to date and accurate at all times.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Blair Academy or an affiliated undertaking owns or is permitted to use all trade marks, trade names, service marks, copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content, the Website and all other materials and documents available through it. You agree not to infringe on any intellectual property rights of The Blair Academy.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the Content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Linking to the Website
- You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage The Blair Academy’s reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must also not establish a link to the Website on any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- You must not use or establish a link to the Website to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement with or by The Blair Academy or its affiliated undertakings without our prior written consent.
- Where the Website contains links to other websites or resources provided by third parties, we provide these links for information purposes only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for, the contents of these websites or resources, or the websites or resources operated or provided by third parties that link to the Website.
- Data Privacy
- Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee that the Website, the Content or our Services are free from bugs or viruses and you are solely responsible for configuring and protecting your information technology when accessing the Website, the Content and the Services.
- To the extent permitted under applicable law and regulation, The Blair Academy excludes all liability to you and any third party for any loss or damage whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or reliance on, information or materials published on the Website, or the use or inability to use the Website, the Content or the Services. You hereby waive any and all claims against The Blair Academy and its partners.
- Changes to Website
We may update, change, suspend, withdraw or restrict availability of, the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business or operational priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes, suspensions or withdrawals.
We do not guarantee that access to the Website, the Content or the Services will always be available or be uninterrupted.
- Governing Law